No matter how well you know me, I guarantee you will learn something new about little old me in this post! I personally love reading these posts, as to put it simply, I am very nosy! But I also think it’s a great opportunity to get to know the person behind the words. You never know, you may discover that I’m incredibly weird, to which I will say a meaningful thank you, or you may just think I’m pretty lame, either way I’m laying it all out on the table!
Now, the first thing you should know about me is that I love lists! So I’ve broken down these insights into easy, 10 piece snippets.
- I graduated university in 2017: Now this may not be big news to some of you. In fact, my very first post was about my position after graduation (check it out here) But what you may not know is what I studied and where. I attended Middlesex University and studied Advertising, PR, and Media. It was a really interesting course actually, I really recommend it!
- I hate travelling: Yes I know, I know! Travelling is seen as this desired thing, but personally I hate it. I love going to new places and discovering somewhere new, but I hate all the logistics that comes with it. I can’t stand packing, I hate airports and train stations, and the whole planning side of things makes me super nervous!
- I’m slightly Disney obsessed: I may be 23, but I adore all things Disney! I love the films, I love the merchandise, and I love the parks. I have only been to Disneyland Paris but it’s one of my favourite places! The atmosphere and the magic that surrounds you is just amazing. Look out for more posts in the future on my top recommendations for activities in Disneyland Paris!
- I have been in a relationship for 8 years: I don’t think I have ever mentioned this on my blog but I have been with my boyfriend for nearly 8 years. We’ve been together since we were 15 and we’re still going strong. I thought it was time I made it blog official!
- I was incredibly shy as a kid: I hated social situations and was always the quiet kid in class. Since going to uni my confidence has grown, the fact that I have this blog alone just goes to show how far I’ve come with my shyness. Although there is still some things I will not do, which brings me onto my next fact…
- You will never catch me ordering in Nandos: I don’t know why but I can’t bring myself to go up to the till and place my order. I always make someone else go for me. I think it’s out of fear that I’ll forget to order something.
- I couldn’t tie my shoelaces until I was 19: I understood the theory, but I could never actually tie my shoelaces. They would never stay tied! I spent years just tying them in a knot and then stuffing the ends into my shoes! Eventually I got the hang of it, thank goodness!
- Marmite is average: I don’t love it, I don’t hate it. It’s just alright.
- I have an unhealthy obsession with candles: They just smell so good and they set a very calming atmosphere. Be sure to check out my post on my top candle care hacks.
- I don’t drink coffee: I like the taste but every time I drink coffee I get the worse headaches, so I just avoid it. Luckily I love tea so I can get my hot drink fix and still feel like I’ve got my life together, as I walk down the road with my travel mug in my hand.
It was actually quite refreshing writing down 10 facts about myself! I hope you all feel like you know me a bit better, even if I am slightly weird, but hey aren’t we all? I would love to know some silly facts about you! Feel free to share in the comments 🙂